Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Losing Weight – Supplements for fat burning

How to Lose Weight – Best Iherb supplements for fat burning

It’s easy to lose weight. Just exercise more, and eat less. But sometimes that simple doesn’t cut it. Good thing that there are plenty of supplements that supports healthy weight loss. I’m happy to try any fat burning and weight loss products.
Here’s my favorites (so far) from the iHerb selection:

1. CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) – Pure Tonalin

Iherb-review-Pure-Tonalin-Complex-by-Country-life-+-Coupon
This doesn’t really lose weight, but it does a nice job burning fat. This is a pretty high potency CLA. I do exercise and eat healthy , but the weight has been the same. Within just a month I have lost two inches around my waist. I take one CLA tablet before each bigger meal (2-3 tablets per day) , and that seems to do the trick.
For some people CLA is very effective, when it comes to losing fat. Just remember that muscle weights more than fat.
Some good CLA products from iHerb selection:
Country Life, Gluten Free, Iron-Tek, CLA, Pure Tonalin CLA Complex, 1000 mg, 90 Softgels (Please notice that is a short dated product), or alternatively: Jarrow Formulas, CLA, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, 90 Softgels
If you wish to hunt CLA products from other manufactures. Check out the how much “Conjugated Linoleic Acid” tablets contain, also the serving size! Products above has a very good price and quality ratio!

2. Green Tea (EGCG)

Green Tea or more precisely EGCG is very effective fat burner (Increases termogenesis). I sweat a lot when I exercise, but with EGCG I sweat even more. I-herb has a nice selection EGCG products. Once again. See how much EGCG each tablet contains, and remember to check out the serving size. (If you are after a good price & quality ratio)

3. African Mango, Raspberry Ketones, Mulberry

tropical_thin_african_mango_
I have tried Raspberry Ketones, and Mulberry separately, but I haven’t found them really effective. I’ve been however been very happy with the Natrol’s “Tropical Thin” product. It has plenty of ingredients that should support weight and fat loss. It’s priced fairly too.


iHerb discount coupon – Get the iHerb voucher – Discount Code WDH631:

Get up to 10.00$ discount via this link



No comments:

Post a Comment